Full-time Showroom Assistant
Salary: OTE £21-£23k
CareCo provide top quality mobility products at the UK’s lowest prices. Our showrooms are designed so that out our customers not only have an amazing shopping experience but also by getting the right advice from our fully trained sales advisors on mobility products suitable for their needs, enables them to promote their independence and quality of life both around the home and outside.
As a leading independent distributor with over 13 years’ experience within the mobility industry as a group, we, at CareCo, pride ourselves on our growing reputation for supplying quality products, value for money and excellent service.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking to recruit a full-time Showroom Assistant in our new Warrington showroom, and we provide extensive training to enable you to develop a rewarding career in the mobility industry.
- Full-time showroom assistant
- Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, five days a week including weekends.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs.
- Answering showroom calls.
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping.
- Ideally have a sales background, but not essential as training is provided
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – Day-to-day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
TO APPLY: Send your CV for the attention of Matthew Smith at email@example.com