Theraposture will be exhibiting and presenting a video seminar at ‘Kidz Venue to Virtual’, held between November 9 and 13.
The event will be held HERE.
Replacing the long standing Kidz North exhibition, this online event will provide the same extensive range of products and service information that helps disabled children and young adults.
Theraposture will be presenting a video seminar at the event titled; “Understanding why Theraposture adjustable cot beds are the considered choice for families and healthcare professionals.”
Held on November 11 between 10-11am, the session will combine a pre-recorded presentation by Liam Braddell with a live Q&A hosted by Shaun Masters, OT.
Liam will provide details on:
• the extensive cot choices from Theraposture
• the popular ‘future proofed’ modular Mascot cot
• cot functionality, padding and door height options
• emergency equipment loans from Newlife
• how Theraposture aims to match every comparable quote
• Theraposture home demonstrations and video assessments
• how Theraposture OTs and Trusted Assessors appropriately assess wants, needs and risks
• successfully working with Occupational Therapists, including CPD training
To support the seminar, the Theraposture virtual stand will provide a range of downloadable product information and case studies.