The F5 Corpus VS features an integrated standing function in combination with all the seating and driving benefits of the F5 Corpus.
The user can stand at an angle of their choice up to 80°. They can choose between two customizable standing sequences. Starting from a sitting position or a lying position, or combine both.
Stand and drive
Being able to maneuver your chair in a standing position has many benefits, for example in the kitchen, at work or social events. The VS enables participation at a higher level. While standing the F5 Corpus VS can be driven at a speed of 2kmh.
There are many health benefits associated with being able to stand up in a wheelchair.
- Breathing easier
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Improved baldder and bowel function
- Stronger bones
- Reduced contractures and spasticity
- Pressure relief – standing offer the best recution of load on the ischial tuberosities and the sacrum
- Being able to communicate eye-to-eye
- Greater independence
- Enabled increased participation
- Many users report sleeping better
Learn more from our booklet, The advantages of standing with wheelchairs, HERE.