Family-run mobility and rehabilitation specialist Recare has announced plans to host a series of seminars at its Naidex stand next month.
Separate seminars will be targeted at both end-users of its products and healthcare professionals.
Recare will be located at stand F100 at Naidex at Birmingham’s National Exhibition Centre from 15-16 September.
Its 15-minute educational sessions will discuss guidelines, healthcare equipment and rehabilitation.
Recare on-stand educational seminars will be available each day of Naidex and will include:
- 10:30am: Wheelchairs – why seating support and healthy posture are key for comfort?
- 11:30am: Powerchairs – how can functionality make your life easier?
- 1:30pm: Made-to-measure – discover why bespoke products are essential for individual needs
- 2:30pm: Paedatric wheelchairs – choosing the right products for growth and development
- 11am: Wheelchairs – understanding key principles of healthy seating
- 12 noon: Powerchairs – exploring functionality and its impact on occupational performance
- 2pm: Made-to-measure – enhancing client assessment and clinical reasoning
- 3pm: Paedatric wheelchairs – prescribing design for future proofed support.
Richard Holland-Oakes, CEO and co-founder of Recare, commented: “Our scheduled on-stand advice talks and product presentations at Naidex will provide a unique opportunity for all types of visitors.
“We will be catering for end users, families and carers who might be seeking straightforward guidance on selecting the right wheelchair.
“Equally our product experts will be able to answer more clinical and technical questions for therapists seeking appropriate solutions for complex clients.
“All-in-all, this free educational experience will perfectly complement our impressive product display so everyone will benefit from visiting our stand.”
With headquarters in Oxfordshire, Recare provides mobility products from international manufacturers such as Ottobock, Permobil, Motion Composites and Benoit.