Motability has confirmed its full programme of One Big Day events in 2020 have been cancelled.
The news comes in-line with latest Government guidelines surrounding COVID-19 and the extended lock down measures.
The Motability Scheme confirmed all the events listed below are now cancelled:
• The Big Event (3 & 4 July 2020)
• One Big Day Northern Ireland (6 June 2020)
• One Big Day Exeter (25 July 2020)
• One Big Day Harrogate (15 August 2020)
• One Big Day Peterborough (5 September 2020)
• One Big Day Edinburgh (19 September 2020)
Those behind the programme explained how “the safety of all our event visitors, exhibitors, partners and our employees is our number one priority.
“With some degree of social distancing potentially remaining with us for the next few months, we believe cancelling the events for 2020 is the right thing to do.”
Concluding: “We apologise for any disappointment this may cause and we hope to be back with a full programme of events in 2021.”
Motability answered FAQs on its website on how COVID-19 has affected the scheme.
Earlier in the month, the scheme explained what the Government guidelines meant for users.
Read the full story here: