The final shortlist of nominations for the 2019 AMP Awards, in association Mark Bates Ltd, will be unveiled to the industry tomorrow.
Keep a lookout on the AMP website for the full set of category finalists comprised of mobility dealers who have been put forward by the supply chain over the last two months.
After the finalists have been announced, online voting by the industry will commence to decide the winners of each category.
The winners will be revealed at a prestigious award ceremony taking place Monday 21 October at The Dressler, 113 Chancery Lane in central London. Tickets are free for dealers.
The categories set to be unveiled tomorrow are:
- Dealer of the Year (North)
- Dealer of the Year (South)
- Dealer of the Year (Rest of the UK)
- Best Online Initiative
- Best Customer Service Initiative
- Dealer of the Year for Industry Innovation
- Dealer of the Year for Product Growth & Development
- Dealer of the Year for Aftersales Support
- Store Manager of the Year
- Unsung Industry Hero of the Year
The awards will celebrate the achievements of retailers and dealers in the UK mobility industry. This is the industry’s only dedicated awards event marking achievements in the mobility retail sector, recognising the importance of impeccable customer service, innovative thinking and business success.
Any companies interested in commercial opportunities surrounding the AMP Awards should contact:
0203 176 4233