A leading provider of specialist prescriptive mobility products seeks a service engineer with mechanical and electronic experience.
The role will involve repairing mobility products such as manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs and other specialist mobility products.
You will be expected to travel within this role and will spend approximately 2 nights per week staying at other locations throughout the UK when working at client sites.
The rest of the time you will be based from Salisbury. Travel expenses including hotel stays and food allowance are fully expensed.
You will be the friendly face of the company and act in accordance with their ethos, while providing an industry leading experience for their customers when delivering, servicing, repairing and installing mobility equipment.
They would like to talk to you if:
• You have mechanical and electronic experience (ideally in the mobility sector, but not essential.)
• You are willing to travel and stay away from home (approx. 2 nights per week)
• You enjoy meeting and helping people
• You are self-motivated with a passion to succeed
• You have a flexible approach to work and want to be part of a dynamic and successful team
• You are understanding and have an empathetic approach towards customers
• You want to help the company achieve its ambitious expansion plans and be rewarded for it
• You have a full UK Driving License
In return they will offer you:
• Starting salary of £19,500 per annum
• Salary increases by £1,000 every 6 months based on performance, (capped at £24k)
• Further promotional prospects
• Company van and phone
• 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• A company pension scheme
• An employee assistance programme
• Full industry, product and systems training
• Ongoing development and support
If you meet the criteria and would be interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP by emailing: email@example.com
Closing date: 28 February.