With voting set to open next week, here is the full list of finalists for the 2019 AMP Awards, which is supported by Mark Bates Ltd.
There are 10 categories in total, each paying tribute to the investment, innovation and expertise that goes into running a successful mobility retail business.
To view the finalists in each category, please click on the category links below.
AMP will soon be inviting the industry to vote for their winners in each category, with the final result set to be announced on Monday 21 October at The Dressler in London. It is free for dealers to attend.
AMP AWARDS 2019 FINALISTS:
- Dealer of the Year (North)
- Dealer of the Year (South)
- Dealer of the Year (Rest of the UK)
- Best Online Initiative
- Best Customer Service Initiative
- Dealer of the Year for Industry Innovation
- Dealer of the Year for Product Growth & Development
- Dealer of the Year for Aftersales Support
- Store Manager of the Year
- Unsung Industry Hero of the Year
The awards will celebrate the achievements of retailers and dealers in the UK mobility industry. It is the only dedicated awards event that specifically marks achievements in the mobility retail sector, recognising the importance of impeccable customer service, innovative thinking and business success.
Any companies interested in commercial opportunities surrounding the AMP Awards should contact:
0203 176 4233