As part of AMP’s commercial offerings, our Roundtable opportunity allows industry suppliers to gain thought leadership on an industry hot topic whilst providing a platform to communicate their message objectively and network with key individuals and senior executives in the care industry.
The Roundtable offers an exclusive opportunity for a sponsor to meet senior decision makers in the industry, gain insight into the issues affecting their mobility businesses, discuss how your solution can help them and benefit from a 4-5 page write up in the subsequent edition of Access and Mobility Professional.
Emily Greenhill, commercial marketing executive at Karndean Designflooring was recently part of our sister title Care Home Professional’s Roundtable, held in London, and said:
“By partnering with Care Home Professional magazine to host our first sector specific roundtable event, we were able to actively engage with new contacts from the Care Industry. Not only did we gain invaluable insight into the latest design concepts and legislation, we also had the opportunity to educate panellists on the benefits of specifying luxury vinyl tiles in residential care homes. We look forward to working together again in the future.”
The package can be offered once per month and with our Power List and Trade Days edition approaching, there is no better time to book. Please see full package benefits below;
- Topic agreed jointly between sponsor & Access and Mobility Professional
- Chaired by Access and Mobility Professional Editor
- 4 -5 delegates plus chair
- Access and Mobility Professional to source delegates but sponsor can recommend
- Roundtable 4-5 page write up in the magazine and lead cover story
- Opportunity to supply questions prior to roundtable for moderator to ask
- Opportunity to supply brochures/literature etc
For more information please contact Commercial Sales Executive Ben Gopal on 020 3176 4233 or firstname.lastname@example.org .