The winners of the inaugural AMP Awards have been announced following a glittering evening and awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Top mobility equipment retailers from across the country gathered in the Pavilion Suite of the Hilton Metropole to celebrate innovation and excellence within the industry.
Managing directors, buyers and showroom managers were out in force after many had earlier attended the Trade Days show, which takes place again today at the NEC.
The AMP Awards was founded to specifically honour mobility retailers involved in taking care of hundreds of thousands of people across the UK.
Following a drinks reception and networking, 10 highly prized awards were presented.
The winner of each category was entirely decided by the industry, including fellow dealers, suppliers and manufacturers in an online vote, making it the ultimate endorsement from the trade.
Many of the categories went down to the wire and in some cases first and second place were separated by a just a couple of percent, underlining just how high the standards have been set.
The winners of each category can be found by clicking on the links below:
- Dealer of the Year (North)
- Dealer of the Year (South)
- Dealer of the Year (Rest of the UK)
- Best Online Initiative
- Best Customer Service Initiative
- Dealer of the Year for Industry Innovation, sponsored by TriLift UK
- Dealer of the Year for Product Growth & Development
- Dealer of the Year for Aftersales Support
- Store Manager of the Year
- Unsung Industry Hero of the Year, sponsored by Mark Bates Ltd