Opcare is a core part of the Ability Matters Group (AMG), a leading provider to the NHS for prosthetics, orthotics and wheelchair services, which means we serve the needs of more than 75,000 users at over 30 centres across the British Isles.
We have an excellent record of people progressing within the organisation and therefore welcome applications from ambitious and talented individuals who are looking to develop their careers with a forward-thinking company.
We are passionate to deliver the best possible solutions for our customers, always seeking to further improve our service whilst working effectively together with all stakeholders.
This exciting opportunity will be based at our centre in Huddersfield.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Centre Manager with a ‘can do attitude’. The ideal candidate is a team player who shares our passion to deliver the best possible service to our customers, continuously looking for further improvements.
Experience within the healthcare sector and logistics would be an advantage. An eye for detail and ability to learn quickly on the job is essential.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks & Personal Attributes:
Possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail, the role holder will oversee and co-ordinate all operational activity
Highlights of the rewarding job role that are a key part of our objective to provide patients with an industry leading service to enhance their ability:
- Day to Day Operational Management including line management responsibilities of the team.
- Ensuring a ‘can do’ attitude across the team delivering the best possible service to our customers.
- Ensuring employees are engaged with the business objectives continuously looking for further improvements.
- Liaising with external customers including Commissioners and NHS Trusts.
- Ensuring internal and external objectives and targets are met.
- Internal and external reporting for senior management.
Candidates should possess demonstrable hands-on experience and track record of Operations Management/performance improvement.
For further details or to apply for this position, please contact email@example.com