Adapted bathroom specialist Impey has announced the dates and locations of its third ‘We Are Wetrooms’ installation training tour which focuses on wetroom installation.
Nine dates have been announced and are an opportunity for industry professionals to develop or refresh their wetroom fitting expertise.
The ‘We Are Wetrooms’ UK training tour was launched in 2016 to meet widespread demand for informative, ‘hands-on’ wetroom installation training.
The ‘We are Wetrooms’ tour 2018, which kicks off in March, incorporates extensive training on all Impey’s wetroom solutions including the EasyFit floor former, designed with the installer in mind.
Also covered on the ‘We Are Wetrooms’ training is the installation of the Waterguard tanking solution, and the AquaGrade and AquaGrade Linear screed templates for new pour concrete floors.
The training day focuses on wetroom installation and floor formers; wetroom installation into a wooden or concrete floor; how to achieve the correct wetroom gradient; effective drainage; leak-free water proofing and how to correctly tile on a floor former or wetroom tray.
The programme has small group sizes so that there is opportunity for all attendees to get involved in the ‘hands on’ demonstrations and participate in one to one Q&As with the training team, led by Impey’s technical manager, Shaun Hunt.
The 2018 ‘We are Wetrooms’ tour is visiting nine easy-access sporting venues across the UK. The day starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 3pm and includes a buffet lunch.
The 2018 ‘We Are Wetrooms’ tour dates run as follows:
- Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow – Wednesday 21 March 2018
- The Villa at North End, Preston – Wednesday 28 March 2018
- Pride Park Stadium, Derby – Wednesday 18 April 2018
- Newcastle Falcons Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle Upon Tyne – Wednesday 20 June 2018
- AMEX Stadium, Brighton – Wednesday 18 July 2018
- Madejski Stadium, Reading – Wednesday 19 September 2018
- The SSE Swalec, Cardiff – Wednesday 3 October 2018
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich – Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol – Wednesday 31 October 2018